ESPEC Qualmark Corporation, headquartered in Denver, Colorado is the largest provider of Highly Accelerated Life-Testing (HALT) systems and Highly Accelerated Stress Screening (HASS) chambers in the world. HALT/HASS chambers rapidly change temperatures and provide random vibration to test electronic products. ESPEC Qualmark provides these chambers to the world’s leading manufacturers, and hundreds of others in virtually every industry, helping customers improve the reliability of their products, deliver products to market faster and reduce total product lifetime costs.
We are seeking a qualified individual for a Service Technician position who will support work from our Denver, CO facility.
This position will be responsible for handling technical support for ESPEC Qualmark equipment which includes troubleshooting, repair, preventative maintenance, and calibration. This position will support our worldwide customer base and provide exposure to a variety of industries.
- Provide support to customers to troubleshoot and repair ESPEC Qualmark chambers on site and in-house
- Provide support via phone and e-mail
- Compile maintenance reports and utilize a CRM (customer relationship management) system for tracking all information
- • Install and commission ESPEC Qualmark equipment at customer's facility and conduct customer training on the safe operations of the equipment
- Technical expertise to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical and mechanical equipment
- A team player who is self-motivated, and energetic with the ability to multi-task and maintain flexibility in high pressure challenging situations and provide solutions in a timely manner
- Basic Computer skills
- Strong technical communication skills - both verbal and written
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to safely work with high voltages ranging from 208V, single phase to 600V, 3 phase
- Available to travel domestically and internationally
Optional but Desired Qualifications:
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year technical college or related experience and/or training
- • Experience in HALT/HASS Equipment, Temperature Cycling Equipment, Mechanical Shakers
- Familiarity with PLC and pneumatic controls
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- We offer medical, dental, vision, 401K and paid vacation